Psychological evaluation of candidates for bariatric surgery is mandatory to assure lack of mental health contraindication, patients ability to understand implications and make successful adjustments associated with surgery.
Our lead psychologist is Dawn O’Meally, LCSW-C states: ”Our mission is to educate, inspire and empower our patients to achieve personal growth, healthy lives and satisfying relationships through positive change”.
- Bariatric Mental Health Evaluation
- Individual Counseling (pre- and post-operative)
- Group Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Counseling
- Psycho-educational Groups
- Bariatric and General weight loss consultations