Saint Agnes Bariatric Surgery Center adheres to highest current standards of care and is fully credentialed Comprehensive Bariatric Program by MBSAQIP, a joint program of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). Besides this professional endorsement, our program maintains separate credentialing for bariatric surgery center of choice from CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna and UnitedHealthcare (MAMSI) insurance companies.
Why Choose Our Practice?
- The Saint Agnes Bariatric Surgery program was established in 2001, has been a Center of excellence since 2006, and has been fully Credentialed Comprehensive Bariatric Surgery Center since 2013. We provide comprehensive care with highly trained staff of Bariatric Nurses, anesthesiologists and all other needed specialists to assist us in your care.
- We will spend time listening to you and addressing all your questions. Our practice philosophy is to provide you with best guidance both before and after surgery with lifetime commitment.
- We have performed >10,000 gastric sleeves, bypasses and revision procedures, and perform only proven laparoscopic surgical procedures endorsed by ASMBS.
- Our goal is to work with you to choose the most appropriate procedure for you based on your weight and any medical conditions you may have. Our safety record exceeds standards compared to national benchmarks for certified comprehensive bariatric surgery centers (MBSAQIP) with lower rate of overall morbidity and minimal rate of serious complications after surgery. Not only we are aiming to the best weight loss results, but also to improve your medical issues (co-morbidities), ensure quality of life and preventing potential side-effects that might require additional surgery later.
- Our high quality, detailed bariatric dietician education far exceeds what other programs are offering. We are not just going to provide you with general recommendations after surgery, but give you detailed “How To” guidelines to do it safely and effectively. This knowledge is crucial to your success.
- After surgery, we focus on close and lifelong follow up care that includes life style and eating habits modification to achieve adequate weight loss, resolution or remission of co-morbid conditions and assist with weight loss maintenance for years to come.
- We are available 24/7 and 365 days a year to address any potential issues and side effects that might arise. We also will assist you in every possible way with insurance coverage and minimizing your personal expenses.
Get started today! Click here to view our on online weight loss surgery seminar. The first step in your journey towards a new you!